Website Manager


News Detail


Apr, 2024

Opening Day and Weather

We are watching the forecast very closely for tomorrow morning.  If there is any significant rain, we will communicate any cancellation of our ceremonies to our coaches (who will communicate to their teams), via a league wide email, and a Facebook/IG post.  We will be waiting as long needed to make an appropriate determination, but no later than 7 am tomorrow morning.  If we have convincing data for an unfavorable forecast that is available this evening, we will use that to give our families as much advanced notice as possible.  

Thank you!

Local Sponsors

Copyright © 2024 Eastwood Little League  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login